EASY NEM 280 - Non-Precious Base Metal Alloy for Dental Ceramic
The Clinically Proven, Biocompatible non-precious metal firing alloy for dental crowns, bridges, telescopes (german crowns) & double crowns based on cobalt-chrome. The proven CoCr formulation for fixed frameworks has been refined with additives such as molybdenum, tungsten and niobium. The niobium content ensures a fine-grained structure and corrosion resistance. The low hardness enables easy milling and polishing in the dental laboratory. It is therefore particularly suitable for manual milling techniques.
This firing alloy for high-fusing ceramics has the ideal CTE value, therefore firing without long-term cooling is possible. The casting alloy is carbon-free and thus optimally suited for laser welding and soldering in dental technology.
* Niobium refined
* Low hardness
* Low melting interval
* Flows like a gold alloy
* Easy processing and polishing
* Optimal solderable and laser weldable
* Ideal CTE value, without long-term cooling possible
* Suitable for crown, bridge and manual milling technology
* High bonding safety to ceramics even with multiple fires