EASY UV Tray - Light-Curing Tray Material
For the efficient fabrication of individual impression trays, tray plates, bite templates, bite plates and supporting pin registrations for the fully edentulous, partially edentulous and non-edentulous jaws in dental technology. After curing with UV or halogen rays in the light-curing unit, the light-polymerizing base plates are torsionally stiff and break-proof. Accordingly, they are suitable for acrylic prosthetics and can be used with impression tray material for taking a denture or jaw impression.
The acrylic material is scentless, has a low softener content (inhibition layer), does not smear, sticks less to the fingers, is easily adaptable, adheres securely to the dental plaster and allows low-dust grinding with cross-cut tungsten carbide plastic burs. These features facilitate processing and adaptability on the tooth model in total prosthetics.
* Dimensionally Stable and Fracture resistant
* Prefabricated pink panels
* Polymerized with LED, UV Lamps or Halogen Lamps 350-390 µm
* Suitable for dental light curing units or polymerization units
* For the fully edentulous, partially edentulous and non-edentulous for the upper and lower jaw