Cobalt-Chrome base metal blanks for the dental CAD/CAM systems
The EASY NEM 280 is a biocompatible CAD/CAM metal alloy based on cobalt-chrome. The proven CoCr formulation has been refined with additives such as molybdenum, tungsten and niobium. The niobium content ensures a fine-grained structure and corrosion resistance. The low hardness of the round blanks allows good milling, polishing and long life of the cutters in CNC machines. The discs are particularly suitable for CAM milling technology in the laboratory.
This base metal alloy has a CTE value of 14,0. Firing of dental crowns and bridges in a ceramic furnace is possible without long-term cooling in the dental laboratory. The blanks are carbon-free and thus optimally suited for laser welding and soldering in dental labs.
* Low hardness
* Ideal CTE value
* Niobium refined
* Easy to machine and polish
* For a long life of the milling cutter
* Optimum solderability and laser weldability
* Can be fired no prolonged cooling necessary, even with large spans
* High bond strength to ceramic even with multiple firings
* Suitable for german crowns, bridges, bars and abutments