Cobalt-Chrome base metal blanks for the dental CAD/CAM systems
The EASY NEM 280 is a biocompatible cobalt-chromium based alloy. The proven CoCr formula has been refined with additives such as molybdenum, tungsten and niobium. The niobium content ensures fine-grained microstructure and corrosion resistance. The low hardness allows easy milling and polishing. Particularly suitable for CAM milling technology in the laboratory and enables long milling cutter life.
This ceramic alloy has an ideal CTE value, therefore firing without long-term cooling is possible. The alloy is carbon-free and therefore ideally suited for laser welding and soldering in dental technology.
* Niobium refined
* Low hardness
* Easy processing and polishing
* For long service life of the milling cutters
* Optimal solderable and laser weldable
* Ideal CTE value, without long-term cooling possible
* High bonding safety to ceramics even with multiple fires
* Suitable for crowns, bridges, telescopes, bars, attachments and abutments